Our Oakville family law practice is here to help you clear a path to a new chapter in your life.
Going through a divorce or separation is often an unpleasant experience for everyone involved. Emotions are overwhelming and on top of that you have to deal with complex legal issues. As your lawyer we listen and appreciate what you are going through. We will try to understand your goals, and we will help you make the right choices and find the best solutions for your situation.
Our goal is to drive to a resolution as quick and painlessly as possible so that you can move on to a new beginning. We will help you decide, and maintain control over the end of your relationship, and set the stage for a fresh start.
OUR ROLE AS YOUR LAWYER
Hands-on, Cost-Effective Solutions
We are here to help you resolve your issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
We at Beffa Law are about solutions rather than problems. If you want to get through the process so that you can start anew come and meet us.
We will draft your separation agreement or coach you for court hearings, and we handle all types of family law files including:
- Marriage Contracts (Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements)
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Custody & Access (parenting and decision-making)
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Determination/imputation of income
- Uncontested divorces
- Enforcement of court orders
- Determination and valuation of assets and liabilities
- Property division
- Family owned businesses
- Common law separations
- International cases
OUR APPROACH GIVES YOU CHOICES
Our approach is dual:
- We identify your needs and inform you about your rights and obligations. This is the analytical legal part and we need to discover what particular legal issues are raised by your circumstances.
- We help you explore your dispute resolution choices. This means what process option will help you resolve your issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, for example, collaborative family law, mediation, negotiation, and coaching.
We can help you build a custom-tailored legal strategy that is the best fit for you and your unique circumstances. After all, no two people are alike, and no two legal problems are identical. If needed we may also suggest reaching out to our partners in different domain such as financial planners, accountants, social workers, and psychologists, to complement our legal advice and help with the resolution of issues.
We are confident that you will find our personalized approach refreshing.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Exceptional legal service
- Attentive staff and timely responses
- Hands-on dispute analysis
- Cost-effective representation