CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS APPLICATION PROCESS
- Step 1: Determine your eligibility
- Step 2: Create an Express Entry Profile and get your documents ready. You will receive points score on the information you provided when you created your online profile based on the Comprehensive Ranking System
- Step 3: Submit your profile
- Step 4: Canadian government will regularly invite the top candidates to apply for permanent residence. If you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Canadian Experience Class, you will have limited time to submit all the necessary documents for a Permanent Residence Application
ELIGIBILITY – CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
To be eligible under the Canadian Experience Class through Express Entry you must:
- Meet the minimum requirements for this class
- Have Canadian skilled work experience within 3 years of your application
- Meet the minimum language level under the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) for all four abilities
- Be admissible to Canada
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
To find out if you qualify for Canada Experience Class, consult with a lawyer of Beffa Law.
INVITATION TO APPLY
To apply for permanent residence in the Canadian Experience Class, you need to do more than just meet the minimum requirements. You must also receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under this class, which you can get by participating in the Express Entry program.